Fascia Board / Soffit Repair
Fascia Board / Soffit Repair In Huntsville Alabama 35897
Normally failed to notice, soffit knowns as the eave (in other words overhang) of your roof covering and is without a doubt crucial in protecting your home. Properly installed soffits produce air flow in order to ventilate your attic, drive away moisture content, help prevent mold accumulation as well as prolong the life span of your roofing system.
Soffit vents are even more very important in cold climates where roofing systems are blanketed with snow for long periods of time and eventually become susceptible to entrapped moisture.
Within these types of environments, top quality soffit installment can optimize the life expectancy of your roof as well as wood decking.
Fascia refers to the vertical edge of the roof. It hides the rough edges of your soffit and supports attached gutters to ensure additional weather and moisture protection.
Our .Roofing Repair Experts offer a wide range of styles, colors and materials. This variety allows you to match soffit and fascia to your Huntsville AL home’s exterior.
Here are some reasons why having fascia (in good condition) is the best option:
- Fascia provides a layer of strength to help stabilize the gutter.
- Fascia allows a place for the soffit to attach and close off the attic space
- Soffit is vented which prevents winter ice, water from entering the home, and keeps the home cooler in the summer months.
- Open rafter without fascia get screwed into the end grain of the available wood which is not as strong as screwing it into the perpendicular wood of the fascia board (more strength and stability when you are able to screw into grains of wood that run horizontally.
- Open rafters with no fascia often allow for insects and animals to find their way into your home.
Great Service & Price
We repaired a leaking skylight in Huntsville AL 35802.